View Profile Luckytime

144 Movie Reviews

That one walking clip was used too many times. The rest was too simple to make it feel like an animation rather than a picture book. The audio was totally out of balance and I had to turn it all the way down at the end because it hurt my ears. 3 stars for trying to be different and while that's good, the rest simply wasn't compelling enough for me.

Heading in the right direction, acting could use a bit of work but I can see it getting there if you persist. I like it because it falls in a genre of story-telling we don't see too often. The colors are different which is a plus, and it takes some risks which is also good. Best line is when Mutt says: "Chopps! You're killing us!" worst line is when Chopps says: "My dreams were also wet" (felt just a little forced).

Overall, very positive, but not mind-blowing.

Just throwing my opinion onto the pile. The transition from 2D to 3D was executed flawlessly. 10/10.

34 Game Reviews

I've seen enough, didn't finish it... because I don't want spoilers. I'll play it through when it's properly released. People don't see the value in games apparently. The game is fucking gorgeous, the sound design makes me remember my childhood, the writing rubs me the right way, and its got the nostalgia factor to boot. Looks like you're close to getting funded, which is great because I can't really worry about that right now. The ONLY real complaint I have is that the controls are still slippery and the platforming feels really rough. Still not enough of a downside though, for all the positives this is showing. You got something special here.

What's everyone surprised about? This is how I played tic-tac-toe growing up.

I accidentally re-binded all my controls to up and now I can't get past the first screen. Restarting browser doesn't reset controls and I don't feel like clearing my cache. It's pretty bad when I can find a game-breaking bug in the first 2 minutes of playing.

squidly responds:

There's actually a fix for that which I anticipated. On the controls screen, hold F and press J!

Note: This clears all your progress as well.

2 Audio Reviews

This is very fun and loopable.

Very chill, especially love the opening.

YakovlevArt responds:

cool! I'm glad you dig it!

471 Art Reviews

Nice little gif, I'd love to stand out there with an umbrella and just listen to the rain.

The space looks warped rather than in perspective. I can't tell what's at the end of the path but it looks like a mess to be honest. The composition is strong, colors work well, and the depth gives a sense of comfort, but the brush strokes aren't confident at all. you used too many different types of brushes which ended up clashing with each other and broke the unity. Message if you want more details.

D I T H E R I N G