Trick O' Treat Trick O' Treat

Not as coherent as what I've come to expect from you, but the sound effects and wtf moments are still amazing.

The Mario Manspiracy The Mario Manspiracy

For such gross subject matter, this was very tastefully executed.

each.day.is.a.blessing E01 each.day.is.a.blessing E01

This is reason I check Newgrounds every day. It didn't take me long after I pressed play to know I was in for a treat. Especially great work on the sound design, it pulled me right in.

Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

I accidentally re-binded all my controls to up and now I can't get past the first screen. Restarting browser doesn't reset controls and I don't feel like clearing my cache. It's pretty bad when I can find a game-breaking bug in the first 2 minutes of playing.

squidly responds:

There's actually a fix for that which I anticipated. On the controls screen, hold F and press J!

Note: This clears all your progress as well.

Faraway: Puzzle Escape Faraway: Puzzle Escape

Extremely enjoyable. I loved the sound design as well as the simplicity of the gameplay and aesthetic.

MouseCity responds:

Thanks! If you download app you would have 3 more free levels to enjoy!

String Theory 2 String Theory 2

I'm a big fan of story telling in this format, you kept my attention the whole way through. And the hints for when you get stuck on a level are brilliant. It saved me a headache on the level where you have to put the circle on the square to reach the exit. The physics where fluid and just fun to play around with, and the music was perfect for the atmosphere, very chill and relaxing. Great work to everybody!

LunarGamesDev responds:

Thank you so much for all the compliments! Glad you enjoyed it Luckytime :D
If you'd like to stay up to date on what we're making next, feel free to like us on Facebook!

Ping & Bounce Ping & Bounce

This is very fun and loopable.

Up & Up Up & Up

Very chill, especially love the opening.

YakovlevArt responds:

cool! I'm glad you dig it!

Neighbor Neighbor

Dang neighbor, that's pretty frightening! Still, you could push it even further. If you're not looking for some inspiration, don't type "NOMA" into google images.

Greymon Greymon

Damn yo, I thought this was a 3D cel-shaded model. You got me.

Rooshie responds:

lmao, really? damn, thanks my dude. thats a hell of a compliment.

Kiss for Juno Kiss for Juno

This is great! Nice departure from what you usually do.