DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS

HEY! Good job, I have no idea what this was about but it still stands out more than 99% of the content on this site. But here's a piece of feedback that isn't worthless: you got good timing which made it way funnier than it had any right to be.

REBOOT(2017) - Part 1 REBOOT(2017) - Part 1

Thanks for the original content, I hope to see you continue making it better.

Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire

Keep it up!

Basement Busk Basement Busk

I watched this many times already, but it only just clicked that the whole premise of this could be based off your real life experience with asking for money for the work you do. Whether that's true or not, I can definitely relate to that feeling. You want to make something special, you want to blow people away like you know you can, but in that process you forget that you're a human being who can't work for free forever. Even though you don't want to admit it, at some point you have to ask to be compensated for your efforts. It can be a very difficult thing to accept, especially because artists don't become artists for the financial prospects. I love that can find deeper meaning in your animations this long after they've been out. Anyway I could ramble on, can't wait to see what's next!

gildedguy responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you saw deeper meaning in this one!

Oedipus Oedipus

It's well directed, the mood is right, sound design is decent, it's easy to understand, and there's a message. The animation was a little too raw in some parts which took away from the experience, and the drawings are too basic. Also, although the title of the video is what lead me to watch it, I don't see how the story of Oedipus relates here, besides having a father, mother, and son. I don't thinks it fits here. Good work overall though :)

dmarkovic responds:

I was more trying to focus on the strength of a childs love for his mother and how he was willing to risk his health and safety for the happiness of his mother... not the whole sexual love towards mother to the extend he kills his father over his jealousy kinda thing, no way, trying to go a lot more basic in a sense. thanks for the feedback!

Insane McCain Insane McCain

I like the humor, would like to see more like this one.

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

I totally agree, this is your best work yet. It's not just the animation, it's the storyboarding too. You seem to be a natural director, the sort of person who could head a team working on a project. I would love to work with you on something one day. It's awesome you learned a lot and hopefully this is just the start of even better things.

gildedguy responds:

Thank you, I'm trying my best to improve myself in all aspects of animation and film making!

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

This reminds me of the last episode of Futurama. Kind of odd to see Mccree and Tracer together, but in your style, anything can be good. But yeah, the story is undermined by the fact that death is meaningless for her. The visuals were on point though.

how to handle stressful situations how to handle stressful situations

God I love this.

OddHead responds:

How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings

I liked it.