Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

I accidentally re-binded all my controls to up and now I can't get past the first screen. Restarting browser doesn't reset controls and I don't feel like clearing my cache. It's pretty bad when I can find a game-breaking bug in the first 2 minutes of playing.

squidly responds:

There's actually a fix for that which I anticipated. On the controls screen, hold F and press J!

Note: This clears all your progress as well.

Faraway: Puzzle Escape Faraway: Puzzle Escape

Extremely enjoyable. I loved the sound design as well as the simplicity of the gameplay and aesthetic.

MouseCity responds:

Thanks! If you download app you would have 3 more free levels to enjoy!

String Theory 2 String Theory 2

I'm a big fan of story telling in this format, you kept my attention the whole way through. And the hints for when you get stuck on a level are brilliant. It saved me a headache on the level where you have to put the circle on the square to reach the exit. The physics where fluid and just fun to play around with, and the music was perfect for the atmosphere, very chill and relaxing. Great work to everybody!

LunarGamesDev responds:

Thank you so much for all the compliments! Glad you enjoyed it Luckytime :D
If you'd like to stay up to date on what we're making next, feel free to like us on Facebook!

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

My top three favorites in order are:

Ex-Poser - Very replayable, always enjoyable
LeeJay - They're all dark in a way but this one takes it a step further with the mood, plus the end lol
Fantishow - Perfect execution, the earrape wasn't the best but it doesn't take away from it

There are some other ones with cool ideas but everyone did an amazing job.

ADARAN ADARAN

Did you know runners are my favorite genre of game? But there are so few good ones. The most problematic thing I find about most of them is that you can't see what terrain is coming ahead, and that usually leads to you making a leap of faith at some point and instantly dying. Thankfully the difficulty in this game isn't the terrain, and there's no bogus dash mechanic like Robot Unicorn Attack or Animal Dash (which ruins your positioning).

I like that you can see the enemies well ahead of time, and plan how to take them out from far away. The physics feel very natural, and that's apparently an achievement in this day and age. I probably sound salty but it's only because I have to sift through tons of sub-par content to find a gem like this. Music is on point, and so is the art. Congratulations to all three of you!

Miroko responds:

No I did not know that but I'm really happy that you're happy with this game. We played a couple of runners and we tried to only borrow the fun stuff and try avoid anything else that is not that fun. I honestly think if we had more time this game would've sucked balls, sometimes we're just lucky I guess. Thank you for the thoughtful review it really made our day, it's a delight to hear someone appreciate this game on such level. Thank you!

Cerebral Game Stew Cerebral Game Stew

Played it for a minute, that's about all it's worth.

Why am I shooting things? What do the pickups do? Where's the exit? Why does my gun act differently from last seed? Why is my movement different? Where should I focus my attention?

I don't know what proc jam is, but I get the feeling this didn't take a long time to make. Is that right?

Overcursed Overcursed

Very fun game, you created just the right atmosphere to hold my attention till the end. Very polished and great presentation. Just next time let me hold the mouse button to move, yeah?

Ferrantelli responds:

Good idea !

Fanboy Fanboy

First of all, great game. I enjoyed playing it.

With that said, holy shit it was annoying. The level that's supposed to teach you about wall jumps (5 batteries) didn't teach me anything. I literally completed it without realizing you could wall jump by standing on the edge next to the electric fields to let my battery recharge. THAT'S TERRIBLE. Fix that, and find a better way to teach the player how to wall jump.

The level with the staircase of mushrooms is a huge waste of time. There's no skill involved in walking each enemy down the stairs to kill them one by one. If you try to rush it you risk dying, not a very fun design.

Also on the same level, in the first section you can stand between the electric field and the wall, making it easier while looking really broken.

There's no way to back out of a level which is totally unreasonable. The respawn timer needs to be cut in half to make the overall experience less frustrating. There is no reason for jump to be S instead of Up, all that does is confuse the brain. Up literally does nothing except open doors. WHY? There's very little reason to ever use your fan horizontally other than the 3 levels where it's necessary. Other than that it's pointless, there should have been more puzzles with this mechanic.

My other complaints are minor, such as the wall sliding feeling not very good. You slip down way too fast, compared to my experience with Super Meat Boy, which is very similar. Overall a great game that is weighed down by a few MASSIVE issues in controls and design.

Snake.is Snake.is

It says right there in the description: "Also it's improved 3D version of the "Slither.io" game."

5 stars because you gave credit and actually delivered. Slitherio was plagued with lag issues and the visuals are much better in this game.

Tower of Beauty Tower of Beauty