Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire

Keep it up!

Basement Busk Basement Busk

I watched this many times already, but it only just clicked that the whole premise of this could be based off your real life experience with asking for money for the work you do. Whether that's true or not, I can definitely relate to that feeling. You want to make something special, you want to blow people away like you know you can, but in that process you forget that you're a human being who can't work for free forever. Even though you don't want to admit it, at some point you have to ask to be compensated for your efforts. It can be a very difficult thing to accept, especially because artists don't become artists for the financial prospects. I love that can find deeper meaning in your animations this long after they've been out. Anyway I could ramble on, can't wait to see what's next!

gildedguy responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you saw deeper meaning in this one!

Oedipus Oedipus

It's well directed, the mood is right, sound design is decent, it's easy to understand, and there's a message. The animation was a little too raw in some parts which took away from the experience, and the drawings are too basic. Also, although the title of the video is what lead me to watch it, I don't see how the story of Oedipus relates here, besides having a father, mother, and son. I don't thinks it fits here. Good work overall though :)

dmarkovic responds:

I was more trying to focus on the strength of a childs love for his mother and how he was willing to risk his health and safety for the happiness of his mother... not the whole sexual love towards mother to the extend he kills his father over his jealousy kinda thing, no way, trying to go a lot more basic in a sense. thanks for the feedback!

Faraway: Puzzle Escape Faraway: Puzzle Escape

Extremely enjoyable. I loved the sound design as well as the simplicity of the gameplay and aesthetic.

MouseCity responds:

Thanks! If you download app you would have 3 more free levels to enjoy!

String Theory 2 String Theory 2

I'm a big fan of story telling in this format, you kept my attention the whole way through. And the hints for when you get stuck on a level are brilliant. It saved me a headache on the level where you have to put the circle on the square to reach the exit. The physics where fluid and just fun to play around with, and the music was perfect for the atmosphere, very chill and relaxing. Great work to everybody!

LunarGamesDev responds:

Thank you so much for all the compliments! Glad you enjoyed it Luckytime :D
If you'd like to stay up to date on what we're making next, feel free to like us on Facebook!

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

My top three favorites in order are:

Ex-Poser - Very replayable, always enjoyable
LeeJay - They're all dark in a way but this one takes it a step further with the mood, plus the end lol
Fantishow - Perfect execution, the earrape wasn't the best but it doesn't take away from it

There are some other ones with cool ideas but everyone did an amazing job.

Ping & Bounce Ping & Bounce

This is very fun and loopable.

Up & Up Up & Up

Very chill, especially love the opening.

YakovlevArt responds:

cool! I'm glad you dig it!

Paintings Paintings

I love this format, and the drawings are all amazing, especially cute is Chansey with Togepi.

Jinx Jinx

The quality is extremely high, no doubt, but the drawing lacks soul. For example, she seems very calm and collected given the situation she's in, as if she's oblivious to what's going on. Robotic is a word I would use to describe this. Still a 5 though, because the quality is so damn high.

Chomp Dive Chomp Dive

I like the movement on the feet.