How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings

I liked it.

The Real Talking Dead The Real Talking Dead

@Furious-Monkey That was quite a long review. You ain't a talker, are you?

Super Fox Bros. Super Fox Bros.

If I just say this is good then it will be hard to tell just how good I think it is. This is one of the best things on Newgrounds, the dedication to the source material is astonishing.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

My top three favorites in order are:

Ex-Poser - Very replayable, always enjoyable
LeeJay - They're all dark in a way but this one takes it a step further with the mood, plus the end lol
Fantishow - Perfect execution, the earrape wasn't the best but it doesn't take away from it

There are some other ones with cool ideas but everyone did an amazing job.

ADARAN ADARAN

Did you know runners are my favorite genre of game? But there are so few good ones. The most problematic thing I find about most of them is that you can't see what terrain is coming ahead, and that usually leads to you making a leap of faith at some point and instantly dying. Thankfully the difficulty in this game isn't the terrain, and there's no bogus dash mechanic like Robot Unicorn Attack or Animal Dash (which ruins your positioning).

I like that you can see the enemies well ahead of time, and plan how to take them out from far away. The physics feel very natural, and that's apparently an achievement in this day and age. I probably sound salty but it's only because I have to sift through tons of sub-par content to find a gem like this. Music is on point, and so is the art. Congratulations to all three of you!

Miroko responds:

No I did not know that but I'm really happy that you're happy with this game. We played a couple of runners and we tried to only borrow the fun stuff and try avoid anything else that is not that fun. I honestly think if we had more time this game would've sucked balls, sometimes we're just lucky I guess. Thank you for the thoughtful review it really made our day, it's a delight to hear someone appreciate this game on such level. Thank you!

Cerebral Game Stew Cerebral Game Stew

Played it for a minute, that's about all it's worth.

Why am I shooting things? What do the pickups do? Where's the exit? Why does my gun act differently from last seed? Why is my movement different? Where should I focus my attention?

I don't know what proc jam is, but I get the feeling this didn't take a long time to make. Is that right?

Ping & Bounce Ping & Bounce

This is very fun and loopable.

Up & Up Up & Up

Very chill, especially love the opening.

YakovlevArt responds:

cool! I'm glad you dig it!

S E E Y O U S P A C E C O W B O Y . . . S E E Y O U S P A C E C O W B O Y . . .

The way you draw arms is so sexy.

Without Weakness Without Weakness

I'm actually in love with this. it's such a unique take on a portrait. The colors, the depth, the lighting, and the composition are all 10/10. It's got such a great mood to it as well. I'd love to see more works like this one here on NG.

CHECK M8 CHECK M8

And then the humans on the belly of the turtle and the humans on the back nuked each other and everyone died. The end.