All 423 art Reviews

HUNGRY SOIL HUNGRY SOIL

I see balls.

balloon flight balloon flight

I keep imagining them flying by that citadel and then *POP*
One thing I thought was interesting was the distribution of the people on the ground. Did you use a reference for that? I'd expect some of them to be closer together, in fact it could work just as well if you copied the distribution of stars in the sky. Anyway, I'm just nitpicking, great work!

FOGGY FOGGY

I thought the purple was negative space. Kinda disappointing since the thumbnail makes it seem like you're looking out of a cave on an alien planet. Hint hint, wink wink.

High High

I missed your uploads, nice to see new work from you.

4D 4D

Dope, thanks.

The Little Mermaid - Collecting The Little Mermaid - Collecting

This is solid, I love the way you painted the skin the most. Try to push the perspective even more next time.

Megaloceros Megaloceros

This is really cool, I just wish it was less abstract. The piles of leaves are obviously made using a stamp or preset brush, and the trees in the background are lacking depth. Don't get me wrong, the thumbnail is perfect, but the execution isn't there yet.

animation test animation test

I would watch this if it was a feature-length film. Thanks for showing us how it's done.

Students of the Academy Students of the Academy

My favorite part is the stairs, it takes some balls to go that unnecessarily hard on the perspective.

AlvinHew responds:

Hahaha, the stairs are clearly the real MVP here!

Aveline Aveline

It's so rare to see traditional work online anymore. You did a great job transferring it to a digital format.

DaisyDoodles responds:

I'm glad you think so! I had a rough time trying to do so. Even now, looking at the original, I feel like I did a poor job of it, simply because the scanner tends to flatten the overall image, and there's only so much one can fix in Photoshop.