Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

I totally agree, this is your best work yet. It's not just the animation, it's the storyboarding too. You seem to be a natural director, the sort of person who could head a team working on a project. I would love to work with you on something one day. It's awesome you learned a lot and hopefully this is just the start of even better things.

gildedguy responds:

Thank you, I'm trying my best to improve myself in all aspects of animation and film making!

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

This reminds me of the last episode of Futurama. Kind of odd to see Mccree and Tracer together, but in your style, anything can be good. But yeah, the story is undermined by the fact that death is meaningless for her. The visuals were on point though.

how to handle stressful situations how to handle stressful situations

God I love this.

OddHead responds:

How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings

I liked it.

The Real Talking Dead The Real Talking Dead

@Furious-Monkey That was quite a long review. You ain't a talker, are you?

Super Fox Bros. Super Fox Bros.

If I just say this is good then it will be hard to tell just how good I think it is. This is one of the best things on Newgrounds, the dedication to the source material is astonishing.

Boltron Ultimate Episode 3 Boltron Ultimate Episode 3

Some of the voicelines were not my thing, but everything else was totally my thing.

#BLUD #BLUD

I'm just going to write what I don't like first before I forget, the voice is appropriate but the quality of the sound file is poor, and the delivery of the lines and the grunts during the action sequence were both mediocre. The sound design is good in some areas but totally misses the mark in others, like at 00:20 when she delivers a headbutt and the best you could come up with was a twig snap. I don't know if the plot is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek but god I hope so.

If those things were on the level of the animation you would have yourself a classic right here. The most important of those is the sound design, I loved the face-grind sound effect at 00:12, the rest just needed to be as pleasing as that. I don't want to take away the emphasis on how much I enjoyed the animation though, one of the best animations I've seen in recent memory.

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

Makes me cry to this day, and not just a little bit, I mean like sobbing.

LIFELESS LIFELESS

As soon as I saw the title I gave this a 5, it something that a lot of of creators either miss out on or don't put enough though into. As far as the contents of the film, I wasn't disappointed. I pretty much agree with everything makestuff said. Never stop experimenting.

LifelessAnimation responds:

Thank you for your kind words!